Vanderbilt Integrated Providers, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Vanderbilt University Medical Center, is currently seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join a thriving practice in the quaint community of Hopkinsville, Kentucky. Vanderbilt Pediatric Associates currently has one Pediatrician and three Nurse Practitioners and is seeking an additional Pediatrician to help with patient demand. Candidates would be eligible to live in either Clarksville, TN or Hopkinsville, KY.
The practice opportunity includes:
- Four day work week, M-F 8:00-5:00
- Outpatient only, phone call shared between other providers in group
- Guaranteed base salary + RVU productivity bonus
- 401K with generous company match
- Paid vacation & CME Leave
Hopkinsville is a quaint community of 40,000 located just one hour from metro Nashville in the county seat of Christian County, and the primary business and retail center between Paducah and Bowling Green. Hopkinsville is situated near the lush countryside of a rich agricultural community, and is a short drive to the popular Land Between the Lakes national recreation area. Additional shopping and entertainment opportunities are available at nearby Clarksville, Tennessee, and even more cultural opportunities are located at Nashville.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital and the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt are recognized again this year by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals as among the nation’s best with 18 nationally ranked specialties.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center is world renowned because of the innovation, work ethic and collegiality of its employees. From our healthcare advances to our compassionate care, Vanderbilt owes its accomplishments and reputation to staff and faculty who bring skill and drive and innovation to the medical center day after day. World-leading academic departments and comprehensive centers of excellence pursue scientific discoveries and transformational educational and clinical advances across the entire spectrum of health and disease.
- Vanderbilt and its employees share a set of mutual expectations that have been created with productivity, legality, fairness and safety always in mind. We believe that our investment in training and compensating employees multiply in value when we enable individuals to deliver their best performance for the benefit of us all.
Interested candidates should contact Brennan Bogner at Brennan.Bogner@vumc.org