Position: Pediatric Licensed Clinical Supervisor
The Pediatric Clinical Supervisor ensures the clinical needs of patients are managed properly. This may be achieved by supervising the clinical staff or by handling directly. Serves as a liaison between clinical staff and site Administrator, Site president, or Site physicians , when appropriate.
Examples of Duties (list does not include all duties assigned)
- Supervises and provides leadership to practice clinical personnel. This includes employee evaluations, staff scheduling, conflict resolution, and other duties as needed.
- Supervise and/or manage clinical resources without removing yourself completely from patient care duties. / Ensuring you keep personal clinical skillset.
- Develops improved methods for task performance.
- Create and keep clinical process and procedures manual.
- Adheres to, and monitors site-level compliance of, OSHA and other federal and State requirements as it relates to clinical issues.
- Orders medical and drug supplies using effective buying skills.
- Assures clinical assistant coverage, effectively plans for varying needs.
- Performs skilled clinical aid when needed, preparing patients, and helping physicians during examinations and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of medical office procedures.
- Skills in administering all clinical procedures.
- Skills in supervisory, organizational and communications skills.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications.
- Ability to apply policies and principles to solve everyday problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with physicians, patients, staff, and the public.
- Ability to show priorities and coordinate work activities for self and others.
Must be a licensed nurse (RN or LPN) with at least one year of experience in a supervisory position in a medical office setting, preferred.
See more on our LinkedIn Posting HERE.
Learn more about Goodlettsville Pediatrics HERE.